Friday, February 18, 2011

Sights and Sounds of Ghana

As I begin moving away from chemistry and the senses, I will provide at least one more journey for your perceptive mechanisms. This is a video I put together from different short 10-30 second samples throughout the day while I lived in Ghana for a semester. I would like to add one recommendation: listen only first. Don't watch it the first time through. Hear the sounds and let your imagination tell you the rest of the story. Maybe when you see the video the next time around you realize, "Eh, that's exactly what I thought it was." Or, "What? That's not ninja hunting a dinosaur! I prefer my eyes-closed version much better."
This is the story of a day in Ghana.
Some sort of video link.

2 comments:

  1. I like the contrast between the jungle shot and the man with the hammer

    ReplyDelete